Most schools today offer a character development program. Unfortunately, in the absence of a moral law as found in Scripture, character development simply falls flat. While many programs teach that “honesty is the best policy,” the Bible instructs us that honesty is the only policy. At St. Paul's, we teach a morality that is rooted in God’s Word, with a focus on loving and caring for others as Jesus instructed.
St. Paul's endeavors to provide an environment conducive to the spiritual growth and development of young people who are not yet mature Christians. St. Paul's has adopted the following Honor Code which it believes is supportive of the environment that will best promoted the academic, social, and spiritual welfare of the students:
- I will abide by the rules and policies of St. Paul's Lutheran School
- I will support the educational and Christian values established by the school.
- I will display good citizenship in my school and community.
- I will respect authority.
- I will respect myself, others, and property.
- I will be honest and speak the truth.
- I will demonstrate academic integrity.
- I will exercise good judgement and sound reasoning.
- I will be mindful of how and what I communicate with others.
- I will assume responsibility for my attitude and actions.